Change of address


Changes to your contact information can be made online through myAU or by emailing the Academic Records unit at

To change your information online, log into myAU and then select the “View/Modify Personal Info" option under Student Record in the left-hand navigation menu.

  • Last Updated Jul 28, 2022
  • Views 256
  • Answered By Sharon Harding

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0